că ai instalat
Careful at cyber threats! DETAILS HERE×
News and related materials of our current activity: from business press releases to cultural, educational, sport or technological projects
is an online cultural publication that shapes the portrait of the new generation of creators
is an editorial project dedicated to the pre-university education created by DoR and BRD
Find here our mass media contacts
We invest in culture because we need leaders and projects to remind us where we come from, who we are and where we are heading to.
We strongly believe that the main driver for a higher performance of the education system is the quality of teachers. That’s why our majors programs are focussing on developping teachers’ skills.
We love sports because they provide us with an exciting journey with some beautiful moments, heroes who win, attract new fans or, on the contrary, struggle with difficult moments.
Economic development is no longer possible without environmental and social progress. It is our responsibility to propose business models that encourage the positive transformation of the world.
The Civil Society
Community involvement is designed to build sustainable intervention mechanisms so that children and young people in difficult situations can develop their skills
We develop and finance projects, companies and businesses for today’s and tomorrow’s world. For a brave world, that places at its core the care for the planet and the people.
Safekeeping, registering, monitoring and controlling the applications for subscription or redemption of fund units.
Distribution of fund units, dividends and bond payments. Group distribution services within public offerings.
Global and local custody services
Administration availability of customer accounts to their instructions - financial instruments operations or cash.
Clearing services for transactions made on Bucharest Stock Exchange, Bucharest Clearing House and SIBEX.
The remote banking service provides you with information on your bank accounts directly from your mobile phone.Find out more »
MyBRD Contact is a service which allows you to quickly make your current operations through the phone.Find out more »
is an online cultural publication that shapes the portrait of the new generation of creatorsFind out more »
is an editorial project dedicated to the pre-university education created by DoR and BRDFind out more »
Find here our mass media contactsFind out more »
Through the SIM TOP UP service you enjoy a wide range of benefits.
you pay only to recharge the SIM card, without costs or additional fees
you recharge the SIM card in a couple of minutes from any BRD ATM and ROBO device
the service is available 24 hours on 24, 7 days on 7
we offer an extensive network of terminals. View on the map the ATMs closest to you!
Now you can recharge your Orange, Vodafone and Telekom SIM card quickly and securely from any BRD ATM and ROBO device. In addition, you are not conditioned by the work program of the bank.
Recharge the SIM prepaid card using any BRD card or cash, from any BRD ATM and ROBO devices, in just a few minutes:
1. Select the PrePay recharge option
Recharging prepaid cards can be done in two ways
- Recharge with PIN – by releasing a unique recharge code
- Direct recharge – automatically by entering the phone number
2. Choose the desired operator (Orange, Vodafone or Telekom)
3. Select the value to recharge the card (the values are fixed, predefined according to the GSM operator)
4. In case of direct recharge option, you enter twice (for verification) the phone number wishing to recharge.
5. Confirm the transaction
6. The terminal issues a receipt:
- Recharge with PIN – The terminal issues a receipt that has a unique recharge code, which you type on your mobile phone.
- Direct recharge – The terminal issues a receipt which you can find details of the transaction, including recharged phone number (the selected phone number will be recharged automatically by the operator).
The service is free for all the three mobile operators.
- Fill out the online form and we will contact you shortly.
- A simple phone call to the MyBRD Contact service offers you further details about this product.
- In any BRD unit, where our advisors are able to help you with information regarding contracting this products and its mechanism.
© 2022 BRD. This site is property of BRD. All rights reserved.
We would like to remind you that BRD - Groupe Societe Generale has not requested and will never ask any of your authentication data (user code, password or password token) or confidential information related to your card (card number, expiration date, security code or PIN) by phone, nor e-mail or SMS.
These confidential data will be used only for the internet banking authentication or for online payments.
At the same time, if you notice a different appearance of the usual MyBRD Net application (ex. A notification message that the page is unavailable and you are invited to log in again, or to sync your token device), please stop the authentication process immediately and contact as soon as possible through MyBRD Contact tel: 021 302 6161.
Always with you,
Your bank. Your team