MyBRD Net is the perfect solution, whatever your lifestyle, where time and accessibility are key criteria.
MyBRD Mobile, an intuitive application that you will use without any problem even if you have never used a mobile banking service!
The remote banking service provides you with information on your bank accounts directly from your mobile phone.
MyBRD Contact is a service which allows you to quickly make your current operations through the phone.
the amounts of money can be received within few minutes from the sending country to and from anywhere in the world
the service is available in any of BRD branches across the country
the amounts can be sent or received without being necessary to fill in a form
transactions are carried in LEI/EUR
transfer details are known only by sender/receiver
Count on BRD-Western Union team when you need to receive or to send money.
money in a simple, safe and fast way, both in the country and abroad
at destination within few minutes from sending
to the money received by Western Union at ATMs or MyBRD Mobile or MyBRD Net
To receive money
- In order to receive the amount, the sender must submit more information: the date when the transfer was made, name of the sender, country where the transfer was initiated, the amount sent, the number of transfer control (MTCN Money Transfer Control Number). After the transfer is initiated, you can come to any BRD branch, any BRD ATM or directly in your MyBRD service, to collect your money.
- In order to process the transfer safely, the operator will ask for your ID. Afterwards, the operator will check for a transfer on your behalf, and the money will be handed out on the spot.
The maximum amount that can be paid through Western Union is the equivalent in EUR or RON of 10.000 USD / person / transaction / day.
To send money
- In order to make a money transfer, you need to go to the nearest BRD branch and it is necessary to know: the name of the person who receives the money, the country of destination and you must have a valid ID. Afterwards the BRD operator completes the application of transfer (amount to be transferred, the receiver’s name and the sender's name, etc.) and will hand you your receipt which contains the control number (MTCN Money Transfer Control Number).
- To receive the amount, the receiver must know the name of the sender, the country from where the money was sent, the amount and the transfer control number (MTCN).
- Also it is important to note that at the amount you want to send is added a transaction fee.
The maximum amount that can be sent via Western Union is the equivalent in EUR or RON of 10.000 USD / person / transaction / day
© 2018 BRD. This site is property of BRD. All rights reserved.
We would like to remind you that BRD - Groupe Societe Generale has not requested and will never ask any of your authentication data (user code, password or password token) or confidential information related to your card (card number, expiration date, security code or PIN) by phone, nor e-mail or SMS.
These confidential data will be used only for the internet banking authentication or for online payments.
At the same time, if you notice a different appearance of the usual MyBRD Net application (ex. A notification message that the page is unavailable and you are invited to log in again, or to sync your token device), please stop the authentication process immediately and contact as soon as possible through MyBRD Contact tel: 021 302 6161.
Always with you,
Your bank. Your team