Offer for increase in share capital of Patria Bank S.A.
BRD - GROUPE SOCIETE GENERALE S.A. HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO INTERMEDIATE PATRIA BANK S.A. SOCIAL CAPITAL INCREASE OFFER.
The subscription offer is addressed exclusively to existing shareholders in the shareholder's register of the issuer held at the Central Depository S.A. at registration date 21.08.2018.
The existing shareholders can request information or subscribe to the ofer in the following BRD branches:
- BRD Bacău Branch: Bacău, Str. George Apostu, No. 13, Bacău County
- BRD Brașov Branch: Brașov, Bvd Mihail Kogălniceanu, No. 5, Brașov County
- BRD Academiei Branch: București District 1, Victoriei Ave, No. 32-34
- BRD Târgu Mureș Branch: Târgu Mureș, Str. Călărașilor, No. 11, Mureș County
- BRD Ploiești Branch: Ploiești, Str. Cuza Voda, No. 8, Prahova County
- BRD Sibiu Branch: Sibiu, Str. General Magheru, No. 55, Sibiu County
- Or by submitting the subscription form, accompanied by the documentation related to the subscription, according to the prospectus, at the headquarters of BRD - Groupe Societe Generale S.A. from Bucharest, district 1, Bvd Ion Mihalache no. 1-7, postal code 011171
Existing shareholders having a contractual relationship with an authorized ASF intermediary will subscribe through it.
MAIN DETAILS OF THE OFFER FOR EXISTING SHAREHOLDERS
- The subscription period starts with 21st September 2018 to 22nd Octomber 2018 included.
- Offered price is 0.1000 lei / share
Existing shareholders may subscribe to the BRD - Groupe Societe Generale S.A. branches mentioned above and the authorized locations of the eligible participants. The list of eligible participants is published on the website of the Bucharest Stock Exchange www.bvb.ro.
READ THE PROSPECTUS BEFORE MAKING AN APPLICATION!
The prospectus is approved by the Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) by Decision no. 1131 / 19.09.2018. The Prospectus and the ASF Approval Decision are published on www.brd.ro, www.bvb.ro and www.patriabank.ro as of 20.09.2018.
The ASF approval visa applied to the prospectus is not warrant nor it has other form of assessment of ASF regarding the opportunity, the advantages or disadvantages, the profit or the risks that the transactions concluded by accepting the public offer object of the approval decision. The approval decision only certifies the regularity of the prospectus regarding the requirements of the law and the rules adopted in its application. This offer is addressed to Patria Bank SA shareholders only, in accordance with the regulations in force.