MyBRD Net is the perfect solution, whatever your lifestyle, where time and accessibility are key criteria.
MyBRD Mobile, an intuitive application that you will use without any problem even if you have never used a mobile banking service!
The remote banking service provides you with information on your bank accounts directly from your mobile phone.
MyBRD Contact is a service which allows you to quickly make your current operations through the phone.
Atusprint is a savings account in LEI, EUR, or USD, for teenagers, that offers the possibility of managing your own savings.
- You can have your own savings, in an account opened along with your parents, on your name.
- Extra earnings through interest, paid quarterly, which is added to money saved or received from parents or relatives.
- Anytime you need money for the projects that are important to you, you are able to withdraw some of your savings - while keeping a minimum balance in the account.
- You can tell your parents to deposit your pocket money directly in your account, but without exceeding a maximum amount limit set by the bank.|
- When you turn 18, the amounts you accumulate will be automatically transferred to the Atucont.
Find out more about: Atusprint
© 2019 BRD. This site is property of BRD. All rights reserved.
We would like to remind you that BRD - Groupe Societe Generale has not requested and will never ask any of your authentication data (user code, password or password token) or confidential information related to your card (card number, expiration date, security code or PIN) by phone, nor e-mail or SMS.
These confidential data will be used only for the internet banking authentication or for online payments.
At the same time, if you notice a different appearance of the usual MyBRD Net application (ex. A notification message that the page is unavailable and you are invited to log in again, or to sync your token device), please stop the authentication process immediately and contact as soon as possible through MyBRD Contact tel: 021 302 6161.
Always with you,
Your bank. Your team