compared to conventional saving products
for placement diversification
from BRD consultants
Investment funds allow you to invest in money markets, bond markets and stock markets, providing you with a wide range of placements and customized management techniques of liquidities.
The investment funds are the ideal solution for your business if you have additional financial resources and want to invest them for a longer period of time, according to the risk and performance level desired.
What investment fund can you choose?
- BRD Simfonia (previous Simfonia 1) - open-end investment fund with exclusive placements in money market instruments and fixed income instruments. Thanks to its features (liquidity, accessibility, performance), BRD Simfonia meets the companies’ needs of treasury effective management, representing an alternative to conventional placements: deposits, securities, certificates of deposit.
- BRD Obligatiuni - open-end investment fund specialized in placements in bonds and money market instruments, allowing a greater yield than bank interest and accepting a medium risk level.
- BRD Euro Fond - open-end investment fund in Euro with placements in money market instruments and fixed income instruments, allowing a greater yield than bank interest and accepting a low risk level.
- BRD USD Fond - open-end investment fund in USD with placements in money market instruments and fixed income instruments, allowing a greater yield than bank interest and accepting a medium-low risk level.
- BRD Actiuni (previous Actiuni Europa Regional) - open-end investment fund with an investment policy specialized in stocks and higher potential yield, accepting a medium-high risk level.
- BRD Diverso (previous Diverso Europa Regional) - open-end investment fund specialized in diversified placements, allowing for a greater yield than bank interest and accepting an appropriate risk level.
- BRD Index (previous Index Europa Regional) - investment fund in Index Tracker stocks, allowing for a greater yield than bank interest and accepting a medium-high risk level.
What does the redemption of investment fund units suppose?
Upon the redemption of investment fund units, you must be aware that:
- this can be done anytime, at any BRD unit, by filling in a Redemption application;
- for redemption transactions, the funds may charge redemption fees according to the Prospectus;
- fund units and unit fractions can be redeemed according to the Prospectus, but no less than one unit. In case of a redemption transaction, less than one fund unit remains in the securities account, the fraction will be mandatory redeemed;
- the amounts collection following redemption is done by bank transfer in current account.
© 2018 BRD. This site is property of BRD. All rights reserved.
We would like to remind you that BRD - Groupe Societe Generale has not requested and will never ask any of your authentication data (user code, password or password token) or confidential information related to your card (card number, expiration date, security code or PIN) by phone, nor e-mail or SMS.
These confidential data will be used only for the internet banking authentication or for online payments.
At the same time, if you notice a different appearance of the usual MyBRD Net application (ex. A notification message that the page is unavailable and you are invited to log in again, or to sync your token device), please stop the authentication process immediately and contact as soon as possible through MyBRD Contact tel: 021 302 6161.
Always with you,
Your bank. Your team