of corresponding banks
The foreign currency payment order is a simple and fast way of extinguishing your obligations towards foreign business partners.
What types of international bank transactions can be conducted on a current basis:
- Simple payment order;
- Documentary payment order, in case you condition the payment against the submission of certain documents by the beneficiary;
- Documentary Incasso – payment method securing your business transactions when you have good and lasting relationships with your business partners;|
- Currency transactions.
In what cases do you recommend the use of a documentary incasso facility?
A documentary incasso is recommended in the following cases:
- the exporter knows the importer pretty well
- the importer’s country is low-risk
- the goods may be resold easily, in case the importer fails to make the payment
© 2019 BRD. This site is property of BRD. All rights reserved.
We would like to remind you that BRD - Groupe Societe Generale has not requested and will never ask any of your authentication data (user code, password or password token) or confidential information related to your card (card number, expiration date, security code or PIN) by phone, nor e-mail or SMS.
These confidential data will be used only for the internet banking authentication or for online payments.
At the same time, if you notice a different appearance of the usual MyBRD Net application (ex. A notification message that the page is unavailable and you are invited to log in again, or to sync your token device), please stop the authentication process immediately and contact as soon as possible through MyBRD Contact tel: 021 302 6161.
Always with you,
Your bank. Your team