Beneficiaries: farmers, individual farmers (PAI) or organize as PFA
Field of activity: agriculture (field crops, fruit trees, vines) / animal husbandry (poultry, swine, sheep, goats, cattle) apiculture, etc.
Purpose of the loan: financing is provided for:
- Acquisition, refurbishment and modernization of farm animals
- Acquisition of agricultural land
- Purchase of land + building
- Construction of building for the activity Agrio
- Acquisition of agricultural machinery / equipment for agriculture
- Acquisition of specific vehicles
- Acquisition of animals to increase their meat, milk, wool
- Acquisition of hives, etc.
Loan amount: maximum 85% of the total investment project financed
Currency: RON / EUR
Granting period: minimum 12 months, maximum 120 months
Grace period: 6 months / 3 years for new vineyard crops, for customers whose repayment capacity depends only on the crop
Guarantees: flexible structure guarantees
© 2019 BRD. This site is property of BRD. All rights reserved.
We would like to remind you that BRD - Groupe Societe Generale has not requested and will never ask any of your authentication data (user code, password or password token) or confidential information related to your card (card number, expiration date, security code or PIN) by phone, nor e-mail or SMS.
These confidential data will be used only for the internet banking authentication or for online payments.
At the same time, if you notice a different appearance of the usual MyBRD Net application (ex. A notification message that the page is unavailable and you are invited to log in again, or to sync your token device), please stop the authentication process immediately and contact as soon as possible through MyBRD Contact tel: 021 302 6161.
Always with you,
Your bank. Your team