by authorizing repetitive operations
over the amounts transferred automatically through the possibility of setting a maximal ceiling
that invoices and other obligations are paid on time
Automatic Payment Services offer the automatic processing from the account of the invoice payments and other repetitive transfers and services that help you simplify the payment process by automating the systematic transfers, as well as the payments of invoices for services and utilities.
- Using the Simplis Debit service, the account is automatically debited at the initiative of the invoice issuer (the beneficiary of the amount) with the equivalent value of the invoice.
- Through the Standing Orders service, you have the initiative of the payment and you set its features (amount, frequency).
The scheduled amount can be paid daily, weekly, twice a month or monthly.
The Simplis Debit service automatically debits the account at the initiative of the invoice issuer (the beneficiary of the amount) with the equivalent value of the invoice, whereas through the Standing Orders service the initiative of the payment and the setting of its features (amount, frequency) belongs to you.
Using the Simplis Debit service, the account is automatically debited at the initiative of the invoice issuer (the beneficiary of the amount) with the equivalent value of the invoice.
Payment of the salaries into the account is the ideal solution for your business if you wish to enhance the efficiency of the method of payment of the salaries and, at the same time, to provide your employees with access to bank products and services at advantageous prices and conditions.
How does the salary payment into a BRD account work?
The payment of the salaries into BRD accounts ensures the transfer by the company of the amounts owed to all the employees via a single payment order and an encrypted file.
The documents related to the transfer may be filed either at the counters of BRD units or may be sent by way of the Multix service.
What advantages do company employees have by the payment of their salaries into BRD accounts?
- Access to products that are especially adapted to their needs and subject to privileged rates and interests
- The repayment of their loyalty: depending on the acquired BRD products and services, they enjoy special interests
- Exclusive promotions
- Personalized advice, both at the company headquarters and at any one of the bank units
- Dedicated call centre service, Info Salariat (telephone 021.302.61.61, 0800.803.803), where they can obtain details on the BRD products or the pre-acceptance of credit applications
© 2019 BRD. This site is property of BRD. All rights reserved.
We would like to remind you that BRD - Groupe Societe Generale has not requested and will never ask any of your authentication data (user code, password or password token) or confidential information related to your card (card number, expiration date, security code or PIN) by phone, nor e-mail or SMS.
These confidential data will be used only for the internet banking authentication or for online payments.
At the same time, if you notice a different appearance of the usual MyBRD Net application (ex. A notification message that the page is unavailable and you are invited to log in again, or to sync your token device), please stop the authentication process immediately and contact as soon as possible through MyBRD Contact tel: 021 302 6161.
Always with you,
Your bank. Your team