BRD Securities Division offers a wide variety of financial investment services, such as:
- Depository services for the investment funds, pension funds, financial investment companies (SIF).
- Global and Local Custody Services, financial instruments listed on the international and domestic markets, settlement and custody of structured products SGSS.
- Clearing services for intermediaries on the spot and derivatives market.
- Issuer services: Subscription services to public offerings, distribution of dividends for issuers, coupon payments, squeeze out, distribution of fund units for open-ended investment funds.
Why BRD Groupe Société Générale?
- Experience and excellence gathered in over 13 years of activity on the capital market in Romania;
- Know-how from Société Générale (the 2nd custodian in Europe and the 7th worldwide, with a network of correspondents that covers 80 countries);
- International award for quality of global custody services from American publication “Global Custodian” – BRD “Domestic Top Rated” for the quality of custody services
- Specialized dedicated software for custody/depository activity;
- Professionally trained and high qualified staff;
- Development of professionally elaborated work procedures;
- Quality services in exchange for optimum fees, win-win solutions;
- A compact network covering a wide geographical area.
of the materialized financial services or of the writs attesting their holding, separately from the assets of BRD and of other entities entrusted for keeping by the Administrators
, verifying, monitoring and controlling the assets and the transactions made by the funds
of the applications for subscription or redemption of fund units and of the operations made by the investors
of the number of investors and of the fund units held by them based on the information transmitted by the distributors or by the funds administrators
the net asset value, the unit value of the net asset and the issue/redemption price for each business day
with fund unit in terms of compliance with the legislation in force and with the provisions of the fund issue prospectus
Financial instruments operations
and safekeeping them in individual accounts in the customers' name
made by the customers on the local and external markets
owed by the customers to the companies that provide financial investment services in exchange for intermediating the transactions
Administering the cash in the customers' accounts at their instructions.
Corporate action services
- Collecting and distributing information related to the general meetings of the shareholders;
- Proxy voting - representing the customers in the general meetings of the shareholders;
- Distributing and collecting dividends and coupons.
- Transferring financial instruments from/to the Register of the Central Depository, SAFIR, EUROCLEAR, CLEARSTREAM;
- Cross-border transfers;
- Assessing the portfolio and reporting to the customers;
- Foreign exchange services related to the investment services delivered;
- Custody services related to the subscription of financial instruments to public offerings;
- Issuance of letters of settlement guarantee for investors to participate in primary and secondary public offerings.
Financial investment service agents
Authorization decision: 13641/13.06.2006
Reg. no. CNVM/ASF : PFR02ASIF/400910
Authorization decision: 637/02.04.2008
Reg. no. CNVM/ASF : PFR02ASIF/401945
Authorization decision: 2213/24.11.2008
Reg. no. CNVM/ASF : PFR02ASIF/402137
Authorization decision: 375/26.04.2013
Reg. no. CNVM/ASF : PFR02ASIF/182578
ATANASIU ALEXANDRA ANA-MARIA
Authorization decision: 191/19.11.2013
Reg. no. CNVM/ASF : PFR02ASIF/402619
Authorization decision: 139/16.06.2014
Reg. no. CNVM/ASF : PFR02ASIF/402682
Authorization decision: 139/16.06.2014
Reg. no. CNVM/ASF : PFR02ASIF/402683
Authorization decision: 29/24.02.2016
Reg. no. CNVM/ASF : PFR02ASIF/402808
Investors Compensation Fund
I. Distribution of fund units for open-ended investment funds.
II. Security issuers, provides specialized banking services:
- Distributing the issuers ‘dividends to the shareholders
- Bond payments - interest / coupons and redemption
- Squeeze out – payment of the shares value after delisting companies.
Payments are made by bank transfer or cash by the entire BRD network.
III.Group distribution services within the public offerings of financial instruments, based on the distribution contracts signed with companies of financial investment services that intermediate the public offerings:
- Collecting the forms and the amounts corresponding to the subscriptions
- Allocating after the end of the subscription period
- Making reports for the issuer of financial instruments regarding the results of the subscriptions.
BRD, as Clearing Bank, provides the final cash settlement of securities transactions, made by customers and/or custodian through the institutions that provide clearing and settlement transactions, as defined by the legislation in force.
BRD provides clearing services for transactions made on Bucharest Stock Exchange, Bucharest Clearing House and SIBEX.
The payment to shareholders Fondul Proprietatea S.A, for the fiscal years 2014 - 2016, through BRD Groupe Societe Generale.
The payment of the dividend to shareholders Nuclearelectrica S.A, for the fiscal years 2012- 2014, through BRD Groupe Societe Generale.
The payment of the dividend to shareholders OMV Petrom S.A, for the fiscal years 2012- 2014, through BRD Groupe Societe Generale.
The payment of the dividend to shareholders SNGN Romgaz S.A, for the fiscal year 2013, through BRD Groupe Societe Generale.
BRD Groupe Societe Generale S.A. – Securities Division
Biharia Street no.67-77, Metav A2 Building
Sector 1, Bucharest, Postal code 013981
Office: +4021.200.83.72 ; Fax: +4021.200.83.73
Office: +4021.200.83.75 ; Fax: +4021.200.83.83
A.S.F. Decision no.51/27.03.2015 PFR13RCCI/400597
Office: +4021.301.64.50; Fax: +4021.301.64.07
Custody Services: email@example.com
Depository Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Issuer Services: email@example.com
Clearing Services: firstname.lastname@example.org