MyBRD Net is the perfect solution, whatever your lifestyle, where time and accessibility are key criteria.
MyBRD Mobile, an intuitive application that you will use without any problem even if you have never used a mobile banking service!
The remote banking service provides you with information on your bank accounts directly from your mobile phone.
MyBRD Contact is a service which allows you to quickly make your current operations through the phone.
Both the client and their family are protected in case unwanted events occur
The insurances can be paid on a monthly basis
You spare time - the insurance premiums are automatically paid from the account
- Depending on the event and on the insurance owned, you will be indemnified by the insurers
- A large range of insurance products aiming to protect the loan beneficiaries and their families in case unwanted events occur (such as death, disability, unemployment, accidents/ car damage, earthquake, fire, etc).
- In case of damage occurring, the family is protected from additional expenses, through the indemnities quickly provided by the BRD partners.
The insurances attached to BRD products allow you to accomplish your plans and fully enjoy those benefits, without worrying for unpleasant events.
Depending on the event and on the insurance owned, you will be indemnified by the insurers – for instance:
- In case of death: the outstanding loan and a part of the interest accrued
- In case of Total Permanent Disability: Loan instalments for a certain period and, as applicable, the balance still to be repaid
- In case of Temporary Incapacity for Work: The monthly insurance instalments for a certain period
- In case of unemployment: The monthly loan instalments for a certain period
- In case of fire or other natural disasters damaging your house: The equivalent value of the loss incurred
- In case of car damage: The equivalent value for fixing your car.
© 2018 BRD. This site is property of BRD. All rights reserved.
We would like to remind you that BRD - Groupe Societe Generale has not requested and will never ask any of your authentication data (user code, password or password token) or confidential information related to your card (card number, expiration date, security code or PIN) by phone, nor e-mail or SMS.
These confidential data will be used only for the internet banking authentication or for online payments.
At the same time, if you notice a different appearance of the usual MyBRD Net application (ex. A notification message that the page is unavailable and you are invited to log in again, or to sync your token device), please stop the authentication process immediately and contact as soon as possible through MyBRD Contact tel: 021 302 6161.
Always with you,
Your bank. Your team