- farmers organized as legal persons who are registered in the records APIA land operation (ownership or lease) and who intends to purchase the surfaces rented previously (worked / operated in regime of rent) so that the total area of the property does not exceed 1000 Ha
- fulfillment of GEO 43/2013
Credit: acquisition of agricultural land in order to increase surface run
Loan amount: maximum 90% of the acquired areas (excluding VAT)
Granting period: minimum 12 months, maximum 120 months
Grace period: 6 months / 3 years new vineyards crops, Peter clients whose repayment capacity depends only on the culture
Guarantees: flexible structure guarantees
Customers are accepted for funding if they meet the following minimum criteria:
- Organize as PFA, PL or PAI in accordance with relevant legislation
- Not in insolvency proceedings according to law 85/2014 on insolvency prevention procedures
- He submitted documents relating to income tax authorities, according to the terms applied for PFA and PL. If IBP - have a certificate from the mayor on agricultural area owned and / or rent or livestock ownership
- They work at least 6 months (excluding start-ups receiving specific products and specific analysis)
© 2018 BRD. This site is property of BRD. All rights reserved.
We would like to remind you that BRD - Groupe Societe Generale has not requested and will never ask any of your authentication data (user code, password or password token) or confidential information related to your card (card number, expiration date, security code or PIN) by phone, nor e-mail or SMS.
These confidential data will be used only for the internet banking authentication or for online payments.
At the same time, if you notice a different appearance of the usual MyBRD Net application (ex. A notification message that the page is unavailable and you are invited to log in again, or to sync your token device), please stop the authentication process immediately and contact as soon as possible through MyBRD Contact tel: 021 302 6161.
Always with you,
Your bank. Your team