anytime and anywhere, on any type of mobile phone or tablet
discounts on fees related to transactions
through a friendly interface and intuitive design
, in real time, including ones initiated during weekends or non-banking days
The MyBRD Mobile service offers safe and real time access to BRD accounts, providing a wide range of functionalities both consultative and transactional.
MyBRD Mobile, an intuitive application that you will use without any problem even if you have never used a mobile banking service!
Functionalities available to BRD customers:
- Information about all BRD accounts – MyBRD Mobile shows your account balance, transactions history and status
- Transfers between own accounts no matter the currency or to national beneficiaries
- You can define beneficiaries that you will then select during transfers
- Bill payments
If you are not a BRD client yet, without having to login in MyBRD Mobile you can see the exchange rates, reference interest rates, ATM/branch locator, product information.
BRD Groupe Societe Generale ensures the MyBRD Mobile security by implementing the most modern systems and security measures.
- The app for smartphone and tablets uses a mobile Digipass that offers the same level of security as the hardware device. You generate passwords and sign transactions live in the mobile banking application.
- Web application for mobile browser involves a security system based on a unique password for certain functionalities (payments to pre-defined national beneficiaries)
- For more safety, if you access the service via USSD session, a connection with the phone number is made so that once you activated the service it is not accessible from another phone number
The use of this service is not conditioned by the mobile operator or SIM card type (subscription or prepaid), except USSD session that is not yet available for Vodafone customers.
© 2018 BRD. This site is property of BRD. All rights reserved.
We would like to remind you that BRD - Groupe Societe Generale has not requested and will never ask any of your authentication data (user code, password or password token) or confidential information related to your card (card number, expiration date, security code or PIN) by phone, nor e-mail or SMS.
These confidential data will be used only for the internet banking authentication or for online payments.
At the same time, if you notice a different appearance of the usual MyBRD Net application (ex. A notification message that the page is unavailable and you are invited to log in again, or to sync your token device), please stop the authentication process immediately and contact as soon as possible through MyBRD Contact tel: 021 302 6161.
Always with you,
Your bank. Your team