of the bank accounts and of the accounts opened with the State Treasury
real time access to the situation of the accounts and online processing of the operations
and easiness in using the application
specialized assistance and support
on transfers initiated through this channel
for the salary payments
for multiple users under one subscription
to the employees who use the service
BRD@ffice is the internet banking service that offers you real time access to the accounts in full safety and mobility conditions, 24/7.
BRD@ffice is the ideal solution for your business if you need to make a transfer as soon as possible and you cannot get to the bank. By using BRD@ffice the transfer is instantly processed, once you confirm its signing.
The service operates by simply connecting to the address www.brdoffice.ro and introducing the security elements assigned to each user.
Subscribe to BRD@ffice service by filling in the required documents in any BRD branch, or online by filling in your contact details in the form below.
Thus, one of our consultants will contact you as soon as possible in order to:
- provide you with the requested information
- retrieve your application form
- establish a meeting with one of our advisors for finalizing the contract details
For confirmation of subscribing to BRD@ffice service, in BRD branches you will receive a copy of the contract which consists of:
- Subscription form
- General Conditions of Accession
The safety of your accounts is our constant preoccupation, this is why the service is using an 128 bits encryption, one of the most advanced technologies available for securing online transactions. The encryption is a process that transforms the confidential information in an unreadable line of characters, before it is sent via internet, ensuring in the same time a safe confidential data transmission channel between the bank's system and your internet browser.
CHECK TO SEE IF THE SITE YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON IS SECURE!
- You can easily check if you are on a secure website: the letter "s" must always appear in the address bar of your browser after "http". Therefore, the website address where you have access to your accounts must start with: https://www.brdoffice.ro
- When you move from a secure page (https) to an insecure one (http), your browser will post a warning message. DO NOT introduce your identification data after receiving such a message.
CHECK THE SECURITY CERTIFICATE OF THE WEBSITE!
When you access your accounts or wish to order a transfer, you can check the security certificate of the website:
- For Internet Explorer, from the File menu choose Properties. In the opening window, verify if the the "Connection" section contains the following parameters: TLS 1.2, 3DES with 168 bit encryption (High); RSA with 2048 bit exchange. Then press the "Certificates" button and verify if the issued certificate has the following values: Issued to: www.brdoffice.ro; Issued by: Symatec Class 3 Secure Server CA – G4. Verify if the "Certification Path" tab contains: Symatec Class 3 Secure Server CA – G4 and This certification is ok in the Certificate status.
- For Internet Explorer, by selecting the lock image from the right side of the address bar, you must view the image having the text: VeriSign has identified this site as: www.brdoffice.ro.
Can transactions be made in the evening or during the weekend?
Since BRD@ffice is available 24/7, transfers within the bank are processed in real time, according to the communicated cut-off times. The other types of transactions ordered during this interval will be processed on the following banking day.