că ai instalat
Fraud attempts on BRD-Groupe Société Générale clients!
1. The messages similar to those below, sent by e-mail, are NOT originated in BRD-Groupe Société Générale.
- DO NOT REPLY to those messages
- DO NOT CLICK on any of the links proposed
- DO NOT COMMUNICATE the PIN code
SEND the source of the header of those e-mails at the address email@example.com to help stopping the attack.
In case you have followed any fraudulent requests and you have communicated your access codes, contact BRD-Groupe Société Générale immediately at 0800.803.803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the case that, when accessing BRD-NET, additional windows appear in which you are asked to introduce CONFIDENTIAL information regarding your bank card (number, PIN, expiry date, etc.)
- DO NOT ANSWER to this request
- DO NOT CLICK on the buttons in the form
- NEVER COMMUNICATE your PIN code
- Inform the BANK immediately
- Install and activate an UPDATED ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM on your workbench
- DO NOT ACCESS BRD-NET from public workbenches
The additional window which contains the electronic form does NOT belong to the BRD-NET website. The Internet Banking BRD-NET application is not affected in any way, and the operations work in full security.
Example of a printscreen sent to us by a client: