News and related materials of our current activity: from business press releases to cultural, educational, sport or technological projects
is an online cultural publication that shapes the portrait of the new generation of creators
is an editorial project dedicated to the pre-university education created by DoR and BRD
Find here our mass media contacts
We invest in culture because we need leaders and projects to remind us where we come from, who we are and where we are heading to.
We strongly believe that the main driver for a higher performance of the education system is the quality of teachers. That’s why our majors programs are focussing on developping teachers’ skills.
We love sports because they provide us with an exciting journey with some beautiful moments, heroes who win, attract new fans or, on the contrary, struggle with difficult moments.
The Civil Society
Community involvement is designed to build sustainable intervention mechanisms so that children and young people in difficult situations can develop their skills
GENERAL MEETING OF THE SHAREHOLDERS, APRIL 18 2019
The CallingModel of special Attorney for individuals- not secret vote
Model of special Attorney for legal entities - not secret vote
Model of special Attorney for individuals- secret vote
Model of special Attorney for legal entities- secret vote
Form of vote by correspondence for individuals – not secret vote
Form of vote by correspondence for legal entities – not secret vote
Form of vote by correspondence for individuals - secret vote
Form of vote by correspondence for legal entities - secret vote
ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF THE SHAREHOLDERS:
1. Electing Mrs. Mariana DINU, shareholder of BRD – Groupe Société Générale S.A., to ensure the secretariat of the Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting.
2. Approval of the individual and consolidated annual financial statements, for the financial year ended as at December 31, 2018
• The individual and consolidated annual financial statements, prepared according to International Financial Reporting Standards, as adopted by the European Union, for the financial year ended as at December 31, 2018
• The Annual Board of Directors’ Report at individual and consolidated level
• The Financial auditor report
3. The Directors’ discharge for the fiscal year 2018.
4. Approval of the profit distribution and setting of the dividend for 2018 (the gross dividend proposed is of 1.64 lei / share). The dividends will be paid within on May 31, 2019 and the deferred payment date will be November 29, 2019.
5. Approval of the income and expenditure budget for 2019 and of the Business Plan for the fiscal year 2019. - Budget 2019
6. Approval of the remuneration due to the non-executive directors for the fiscal year 2019, the general limits for the directors’ additional remunerations as well as officers’ remunerations.
7. Approval the renewal Mr. Petre BUNESCU mandate as director, for a 4-years period, starting with April 18, 2019
• CV of Mr. Petre BUNESCU
8. Electing Mr. Bogdan-Alexandru DRĂGOI as director for a 4-years period
• CV of Mr. Bogdan-Alexandru DRĂGOI
9. Electing Mr. Philippe Laurent Charles HEIM as director for a 4-years period,
• CV of Mr. Philippe Laurent Charles HEIM
10. Electing Mrs. Liliana FELEAGĂ as director for a 4-years period.
• CV of Mrs. Liliana FELEAGĂ
11. Designation of Mr. Bogdan-Alexandru DRĂGOI as Independent director.
12. Designation of Mrs. Liliana FELEAGĂ as independent director.
13. Appointment of Ernst & Young Assurance Services SRL as financial auditor of the Bank for the financial year 2019.
14. Approval of the date of May 9, 2019 as ex date.
15. Approval of the date of May 10, 2019 as registration date, in order to identify the shareholders that will receive dividends or other rights and who will be affected by the decisions of the ordinary general meeting of shareholders.
EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF THE SHAREHOLDERS:
1. Electing Mrs. Mariana DINU, shareholder of BRD - Groupe Société Générale S.A. to ensure the secretariat of the Extraordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting.
2. Approval of the amendment of the Articles of Incorporation of the Bank.
3. Approval of the date of May 9, 2019 as ex date.
4. Approval of the date of May 10, 2019 as registration date, in order to identify the shareholders who are affected by the decisions of the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders.
© 2019 BRD. This site is property of BRD. All rights reserved.
We would like to remind you that BRD - Groupe Societe Generale has not requested and will never ask any of your authentication data (user code, password or password token) or confidential information related to your card (card number, expiration date, security code or PIN) by phone, nor e-mail or SMS.
These confidential data will be used only for the internet banking authentication or for online payments.
At the same time, if you notice a different appearance of the usual MyBRD Net application (ex. A notification message that the page is unavailable and you are invited to log in again, or to sync your token device), please stop the authentication process immediately and contact as soon as possible through MyBRD Contact tel: 021 302 6161.
Always with you,
Your bank. Your team